With popular demand, the Library is again hosting our annual Trunk or Treat!
The Conneaut Public Library follows all Health Department guidelines regarding COVID-19 to keep our programs and attendees safe and healthy.
- The deadline to register to be a Trunk is October 8th
- The event is free to participate as a Trunk and free to attend.
- Trunk participants are required to decorate. We encourage you to have fun and be creative.
- Participating Trunks are required to provide pre-packaged candy (or other treat as approved) to hand-out to approximately 200 children.
- Vehicles may set up at 10:00 A.M. and must be ready to distribute candy by 11:00 A.M.
- Vehicles will need to stay in place until the event concludes at 12:30 P.M.. For pedestrian safety, there are no exceptions.
We reserve the right to not admit or remove individuals, businesses or organizations who are not following these requirements.